Freedom Village: Assisted Living in Holland, MI
Sometimes all you need is a helping hand, and that’s just what you’ll get at Freedom Village, the community for premier assisted living in Holland, MI. We’ll help with all the basic activities of daily living—whatever you need, it’s always your choice—including bathing, dressing and grooming, medication management, and personal maintenance. Because we’re a life care community, you have the advantage of being able to seamlessly transition from independent living to assisted living. Plus, you can always enter Freedom Village right at the level of care you need, including assisted living.
At Freedom Village, we know that the way we provide our services to you is just as important as the services themselves.
That’s why we’re committed to a culture of gracious hospitality and service that ensures that each interaction with our residents and their families is meaningful and memorable. You can be sure our team will provide you with the kind of respect and dignity you deserve, while offering you the very best in personal care.
Below are just some of the personal services we provide:
- Assistance with daily living activities, such as bathing, dressing and grooming, and medication management
- Staff onsite 24 hours a day
- Scheduled transportation
- Personal concierge services
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service
When you choose assisted living at Freedom Village, you’ll enjoy the freedom and flexibility to do what you want, when you want, with a helping hand anytime you need it.
These are just some of the residential services we take care of, so you don’t have to:
- Prompt and complete maintenance of your apartment home including major appliances supplied by Freedom Village
- Meticulous lawn care and landscaping ensuring the grounds are always beautiful, safe and inviting for you and your visitors
- 24/7 security
- Basic cable and utilities included in your residence (except private phone and internet service)
- Emergency response system in every apartment home
Keep your body moving by taking part in our daily fitness and wellness programs, including yoga.
Get your personal workout in at our fully equipped Fitness Center or take a swim at our indoor heated pool. Up for a walk? Take a stroll on our beautifully designed walking paths.
Enjoy our calendar of outings and daytrips to all your favorite cultural, entertainment and
recreational spots throughout the entire greater Holland area. Hop on our exclusive transportation service to get you where you need to go. Of course, there are always lots of ways to stay connected to the community through our many volunteer opportunities. At Freedom Village Holland, we’re going places!
Indulge in your favorite pastimes or learn new skills in our Arts and Crafts Studio.
Or, grab a book and lose yourself in a classic from our on-campus library.
Check the daily calendar to see what activities and events are happening every day.
Meet neighbors for a show in the theater, gather for Bridge or Bingo in the Game Room, join around the piano for a music night, share some sweet treats in the bistro or get together for happy hour or a themed dinner party. You’ll find lots of great ways to socialize and make new friends at Freedom Village!
- Restaurant-style, chef-prepared meals
- On-campus, full-service beauty and barber shop
- Concierge service
- Indoor heated pool
- Fully equipped Fitness Center and Gymnasium
- Wellness Center
- Fitness and Wellness programs
- Arts & Crafts Studio
- Private dining room for family gatherings
- Business Center with computers
- W-Fi throughout common areas
- Guest suites
- General Store
- On-campus banking and postal services
As a life care community, Freedom Village provides a seamless transition to memory care, long-term care, or rehab, if ever needed.
Think of Freedom Village as your new favorite dining spot—or spots! With our dining program, you can enjoy a delicious variety of fresh, healthy, chef-prepared dishes in our formal dining room, or join friends for some delicious bistro fare in our casual Café/Bistro.. It’s always up to you!